A convenient way of budgeting for your vehicle’s services and maintenance, ensuring you’ll spend less time worrying about costs and more time enjoying the open road.
What is Kia Platinum Maintenance Plan?
The Kia Platinum Maintenance Plan provides you with not only everything that is covered by a service plan but also the replacement, maintenance or repair of specific wear-and-tear parts. The Kia Platinum Maintenance Plan runs over a specific period of time or specific kilometres travelled, whichever occurs first. All services and maintenance work will be performed by a Kia approved dealer.
What are the benefits of the Kia Platinum Maintenance Plan?
- You can choose fixed manageable monthly premiums or an upfront once off payment.
- Your servicing costs are fixed and provided for, so you don't have to feel the pinch of regular servicing costs when your vehicle is due for a scheduled service.
- You don't have to worry about inflation, parts or labour cost increases.
- Your vehicle will be serviced at a Kia approved dealerships.
- Only genuine Kia parts are used and trusted technicians will service your vehicle.
- The balance of the maintenance plan is transferable when selling the vehicle.
- You can select a plan according to your mileage and duration requirements.
Does my vehicle qualify?
- Your vehicle should be less than 5 years old.
- Your vehicle should have less than 120 000km on the odometer.
- Your vehicle should have an up-to-date service history.
Good News! If you don't have an up-to-date service history you can still purchase the Kia Maintenance Plan with the requirement that you service your vehicle, at own cost, by a Kia approved dealer within 30 days of purchasing the Kia Platinum Maintenance Plan. If not, the plan will be cancelled.